30-Minute Lessons, online
($30/lesson for 8 weeks)
60-Minute Lessons, online
($55/lesson for 8 weeks)
A new tradition for those who thrive in the Age of Technology.
Reasons to take lessons online:
- Mobility. You are constantly on the go but you want to stay dedicated to your work with me.
- Distance. I live far from you or have moved and still wish to study with me. I work with singers across the state and even six states away.
- Time. It works well for your schedule to have the flexibility and ease of access to the internet.
30-Minute Lessons, in-studio
($35/lesson for 8 weeks)
60-Minute Lessons, in-studio
($65/lesson for 8 weeks)
Lessons are traditionally held in the teacher's private studio.
Reasons to take lessons at the studio:
- Commitment. You take your singing seriously; having a place to go every week makes you more dedicated to the discipline being taught.
- Immersion. You want to come to a studio that is wholly dedicated to music; NO DISTRACTIONS.
- Resources. Everything you and I will need is in one place
In Your Home
30-Minute Lessons, in-home
($40/lesson for 8 weeks)
60-Minute Lessons, in-home
($75/lesson for 8 weeks)
I will go the extra mile to help you or your child feel at ease in your own surroundings. *
Reasons to take lessons at home:
- Comfort Level. If you've never taken private lessons, you may feel more secure knowing I can come to you.
- Time Constraints. You're a busy parent who takes your kids everywhere already. It's nice to have someone come to you for a change!
- Infirm or Disabled. I have had talented students who are wheelchair-bound who love tot sing and are members of choirs. It makes their lives a lot easier knowing I'm able to come to them.
* Must be within a 15-mile radius of Temple Terrace area.
“I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning” -- Plato
THE BACH STUDIO
private voice & music lessons